The energy monitor that makes your house
smarter and saves energy.
Nothing but benefits:
• Get real-time and historical data for electricity and (single phase) solar.
• Discover energy usage and standby power and save up to 30% on energy.
• Control appliances remotely with additional Smappee Switches or Comfort Plugs TM.
• Plug and play, including 2 years of free data usage.
• Get data via app (iOS and Android) and dashboard.
• Independent of energy suppliers.
Smappee Energy is a simple and affordable tool to measure the exact energy
consumption and (single phase) solar production. Connect it to the distribution
panel, download the Smappee App, connect to the building’s Wi-Fi and
immediately see the real-time energy production and consumption. After
24 hours the stand-by power will be displayed. Users can consult historical
energy data per day, week, month or year to track their energy efficiency via the
Smappee App or Dashboard. They can also opt to transmit
that data via API to any third party system. Link with IoT
platforms or services or add Smappee Switches to control
appliances remotely. Smappee Energy makes users aware
of their energy allowing them to easily save up to 30% on
their energy cost.
• Dimensions: 16 cm x 10 cm x 3.5 cm
(6.3 inch x 3.94 inch x 1,38 inch)
• Weight: 300 g
• Working temperature: 5 °C to 40 °C
• Storage temperature: -10 °C to 60 °C
• Relative humidity: 0 % - 80 %, 5 °C to 40 °C
• Operating altitude: 0 – 2,000 m (0 – 6,562 feet)
• EMC: EN 55022 (Class B)
• Product certifications: CE
• Safety requirements: EN 61010-1 Ed. 3.0 (2010-06),
EN 61010-2-032 Ed. 3.0 (2012-09)
− Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz
− RF 433 MHz
• Overvoltage category: Overvoltage Category II
• Frequency: 50/60 Hz
• Power consumption: 5 W max
• Input voltage: ~110-240 V
• Accessories included:
− Power cord
− Single Phase: 50/100 A CT Grid + 50 A CT Solar
Three Phase: 3 x 50/100 A CT