Blue Nova offer high performance, ultra-reliable energy storage solutions. Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFeYPO4) batteries have now become the leading technology in energy storage for the modern world. With transfer efficiencies of more than 96% @C2 charge and discharge rates (or 98% @C10), they deliver 10 times higher turn-around efficiencies than leading lead acid batteries.
• Ultra-reliable Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4)technology
• Integrated battery management System (BMS)
• Lightweight & compact
• Water & dust resistant (IP56)
• Highly durable ABS enclosure
• Drop-in lead acid replacement
Battery Type LiFePO4 (Lithium Iron Phosphate) Usable Capacity 1400 Wh @C10, 25°C Nominal Voltage 13 VDC Operating Voltage Range 11.6 VDC – 14.4 VDC Operating Temperature Range Charge: 0°C – 45°C