The LONGi 360W Solar Panel LR4-60HPB-360M comes in a sleek black module.
LONGi has produced photovoltaic cells since 2007 and is the world leader in photovoltaic cell production. The LR6 lineup is an efficient monocrystalline 60-cell module, with excellent electrical and solid structural performance (5400 Pa snow load and 2400 Pa wind load). These modules feature black 40mm frames with black back sheets, MC4 connectors, and industry-standard -0/+5W sorting.
LONGi backs these modules with a 10-year product warranty and 25-year linear warranty. They are certified to UL 1703, IEC 61215, IEC 61730 and are manufactured in an ISO 9001/14001 certified facility.
The LONGi 360W Solar Panel has an outstanding aesthetic appearance, best suited for rooftop installations.
- Positive power tolerance (0~ +5W)
- High module conversation efficiency
- Slower power degradation enabled by Low LID Mono PERC technology: first year <2%, 0.55% year 2-25
- Solid PID resistance ensured by solar cell process optimization and careful module BOM selection
- Adaptable to harsh environment: passed rigorous salt mist and ammonia tests
- Outstanding low light performance, average relative efficiency 97.5% or better at 200W/m2
- Reduced resistive loss with lower operating current
- Higher energy yield with lower operating temperature
- Reduced hot spot risk with optimized electrical design and lower operating current
- MC4 connector
Longi Solar 360W panels are utilized in the following areas:
- Small Commercial (0 - 50kW)
This course will teach you all about the basic concepts of solar power i.e. bi-directional inverters, hybrid inverters, battery storage concepts, AC and DC combiners, protection concepts and Grid-tied solar concepts.
Learning Management System now available to all Rubicon eCommerce account holders
Complete this course to get points towards your Rubicon Glass score for Lead referrals.