Wallbox Commander 2 22 kW. More than a charger, a business solution
Wallbox Commander 2 provides the easiest and shortest path towards smart electric vehicle charging for your business at the best price. Combined with mywallbox for businesses included at no additional cost this ev charger reduces the overall investment in installation and power demand thanks to features smart load management lifetime operation support activating charging as a revenue stream.
Reduced Cost of Ownership
Includes advanced business features, which reduce installation and operation costs while at the same time enabling a revenue stream.
Easy to Share
Secure shared access with password protection, RFID cards, or the myWallbox app.
Out of the box 4G connectivity *, including a free SIM card and connectivity subscription. Ethernet & Wi-Fi options ensure an online charger and thus a high charge up-time.
Durable & Reliable
Certified water and dust resistance with IP54 and IK10 protection ratings, allowing for safe indoor or outdoor installation.
Wallbox Commander 2 includes features that are future-proof and also provide the necessary insights when the time to expand your infrastructure arrives.
1. Load Balancing with Dynamic Power Sharing
Distributing your power among the connected EVs in harmony with your facility consumption is a must. Dynamic Power Sharing allocates the maximum available energy to charge EVs in real time. This reduces initial investment thanks to two main reasons:
- Sizing your infrastructure according to your business needs.
- Avoiding unnecessary power upgrades.
2. myWallbox Charging Software for Businesses
Maximize charging time, energy consumption transparency and charging access are the pillars of a successful EV charging for your business. The myWallbox Business plan is included, giving you the right tools to reduce any associated operational cost, among those:
- Detailed information on chargers consumption and usage metrics.
- Manage access permissions to your infrastructure.
- Automated billing for sporadic and subscription drivers.
- Execute firmware upgrades to chargers remotely.
- Easy access for users with the smartphone app.